Sunday, August 4, 2013

An Escapist

Zaka

In Search of "Me",
Who no longer exists
I wander around aimlessly
And,
I ain't alone
So many lost souls
I can now see
Some wishing to be found,
Others, resigned to their fate
Of living in this disillusioned domain

I feel fed up 
The everyday life,
Is just so mundane
I feel as if I'm stuck in a labyrinth
I used to have an idea of where I stand
But
Now 
The idea has slipped right out of my hands
It is getting harder to connect the dots
How long
Am I willing to wait
Is this just the beginning
Or is it the end
Is my soul really lost
Or was it never there at all
I give up
Want an escape
Let my fantasies overthrow reality
I'm going to walk into the station
Buy a ticket to an alien destination
Where,

I can just be me....!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment